Tuesday, April 23, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond

Whats up there? Clearly a lot of fashion designers have been asking the same question as I have stumbled upon the latest trend... the galaxy. And people think i have a great imagination. How do they think of it? Well, thats why they are the designers and i am the buyer. Anyway, I have spotted this fun trend on pants, shoes and shirts and I think i kind of love it. (thats why i am blogging about it) So I went on a galaxy hunt (sans the spacecraft) and found the cutest converse-like sneaks from +Forever 21 and I had to take a pic. (couldn't get them) Ugh. The struggles in my life. Hope you enjoy this fun trend and don't forget to follow me on instagram (@splashofbrunette). Here are the pics! xx





















No comments:

Post a Comment