Friday, April 26, 2013

Tee Time

Ok, so I have always been obsessed with graphic tee's, but lately I just can't get enough, nor can the rest of the world. One of my favorite and comfiest secrets to a great outfit is on sale everywhere (is it my birthday?)! I have been so excited and with yet another great sale on at Bloomingdale's. I have gotten/ seen great tees from Wildfox, Chaser,  Aqua, Junk Food Clothing, Splendid, Sundry, Current/Elliott, Rag & Bone, Vince, J-Brand and so many others. One stop: Bloomingdale's and your done. Amazing! These more upscale tees are great for day (jeans), night (jeans or any other pant and a leather jacket), or just lounging around the house (sweats!). The perfect shirt. I found pics of mine and pics of others I love! xx






























No comments:

Post a Comment