Thursday, April 4, 2013

Caught the Coachella Fever

Are you ready for Coachella? Well, I am (sadly, I am not going). For those who don't know, Coachella is a music festival in Southern California filled with amazing fashion and tons of fun. Ugh, I wish I could go. For Coachella, my favorite trend is fringe. Its fun and free, perfect for Coachella. Anyone can wear fringe anywhere at anytime. I absolutely love fringe on scarfs and shorts, but jackets are very vintage and very in-style. Really all fringe is amazing. So, now that you have Coachella fever its gonna be a fun week of my favorite styles for this super fun event. Get prepared to be in fashion heaven. I am counting down the days to summer. Coachella countdown: 8 days. Please let me know your all things Coachella must-haves and follow me on instagram (@splashofbrunette). Below are my favorite ways to wear fringe. Enjoy! xx





























No comments:

Post a Comment