Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Love Wildfox

+Wildfox Couture is without a doubt my favorite brand ( +Topshop doesnt count). So, my favorite brand has probably the comfiest clothes on earth and the cutest. My favorite slogan I have seen is 'Shopping is my Cardio'. Like, welcome to my life. You know what they say, shop til you drop? Love it! Not only does +Wildfox Couture make the cutest and comfiest sweaters and sweats, but they make amazing tees that are cute and comfy. Also, the company has an amazing line of sunnies that i am obsessed with (i love sunnies!)! Now you see why its my favorite! They are sold at +Bloomingdale's and are affordable. I love the company so much and I hope you do to! Here are my favorite +Wildfox Couture clothes. xx

































No comments:

Post a Comment