Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just sit back and relax and put your f****n' shades on

Its 80 in the beginning of April. Gonna be a hot summer! (and i am not complaining) So make sure to wear the hottest shades for the hottest days. I have got my favorite sunnies trends right here! I am actually obsessed with sunglasses and I have none. They are just a great accessory and I think they make you look very cool. (personal opinion) Also, sunglasses cover up your face on a bad day (we all have those) and show your fun personality through one accessory. Nothing beats that! I love the rounded and polygonal sunnies for the summer. Also, I have been obsessed with stretched sunnies. Basically rule for summer sunnies: make them look fun.Pictures below. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Forgot to mention, sunglasses are the necessity for festivals *cough* *cough* Coachella... Enjoy! xx





































No comments:

Post a Comment