Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fun in the Sunnies

I love sunglasses. They are amazing for adding a fun touch to any outfit. I have seen them everywhere and I love them. Ray banz are really amazing for walking around and aviators are the companies best seller. I lately am craving for new sunglasses because i can't wait for summer, so i am on the hunt. I found a pair of stunning Fendi sunnies that look like they have little eyebrows on them (picture below). I love the shape of the sunglasses that curve up at the edges and for me, the bigger the better. My favorite sunglasses are always the biggest ones and i really don't know why. Maybe it makes my cheekbones pop? I don't know. Below are pictures of my favorite sunnies. Comment which are your favorites! xx










No comments:

Post a Comment