Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 3 - Perfect Hair

Hair is all about expression. Some prefer to leave it alone, while others spend hours on styling their hair to perfection. I have experienced both. I straightened my hair continuously for 4 years until ,y hair was broken and dead. My hair is currently being strengthened and is regrowing. While my hair was all dead I learned a lot about how to keep your hair healthy and looking its best. My stylist told me to use the Japanese haircare line used to undo the mistakes of Japanese straightening. WARNING: DO NOT GET JAPANESE STRAIGHTENING!! It has been known that many of these treatments use formaldehyde, a preservative/ harsh chemical known to be a leading cause of brain cancer and brain tumors. If you want your hair to be straightened professionally, you should do the keratin treatment or any other natural haircare treatments. Keep following on instagram and reading the posts! xx
Here are some of my favorite styles! Comment below yours!

Straight
Messy Bun


Ombre

Wavy

High Bun

No comments:

Post a Comment