Monday, February 18, 2013

Fashion week

So as may of you know, fashion week for Spring/ summer is currently going on! London is over tomorrow and Milan starts on the 20th. I watched the Topshop fashion show via google plus and it was an amazing show/experience! The styles for the stores' Unique line were spectacular!!! I am in love!! The Burberry show happened today and the new coats are bright colors, sheer and as always, very luxurious. For spring/summer expect a lot of sheer and colors specifically yellow. I went to Fendi the other day and noticed a lot of bright colors so expect a fun summer! The winter has been so cold in NYC so hopefully the colorful attire of the summer will make it even more fun and warm! Can't wait! Here are some photos from London fashion week. Tell me your favorite and comment what you want me to talk about next! xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment