Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May Flowers

April showers bring May flowers. I hope that saying is true because the monsoon occurring outside my window is scary (and painful). Walking in it felt like 10 billion rocks hitting you at the same time. Not fun. I am sooo excited for May and especially warmer weather. I received this dress from my favs at Mimi Chica and it's just perfect for the weird weather right now. I paired it with my bargain half-denim, half- cotton jacket I got from... wait for it.... FOREVER 21. They basically have everything there, but cheaper and breaks wayyy easier. However, I really can't complain about this jacket. Really missing the flowers...

What I Wore
Mimi Chica dress (similar)
Forever 21 jacket
Converse sneaks
Henri Bendel wallet






No comments:

Post a Comment