Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Decade Doubling

This past weekend (I got home approx. 2 hours ago), I went to NOLA and i had the best time! I was a little nervous after first walking on Bourbon Street on Saturday night, but I soon came to love it! After experiencing all the music and food I took in the awesome sense of old and new style shown in New Orleans. The streets are very old, yet the hotels are sooo new and nice!! I decided to reflect this paradox  illustrated in the NOLA culture in my own style. I received this gorg dress from Young Fabulous and Broke and paired it with a leather jacket and some rings. I thought it was interesting how my style reflects the tie -dye of the hippies and the leather jackets of the 50s (grease style). Also, I wanted to point out my ring, a present from Ecuador. How cool?! 

What I Wore
Young Fabulous and Broke dress
Topshop jacket






No comments:

Post a Comment