Wednesday, March 26, 2014

KAS New York

Hey Guys!! I had the best day of my life this week (but actually!!)! I was invited to a showroom by the amazing people at KAS and omg talk about lucky. Visiting a showroom has always been a dream, and I cant even describe how fortunate and honored I feel! The clothes were beyond gorgeous and the designer, Kirat, was so fun and such a great guy! Really inspiring! I honestly have no words for this incredible experience and opportunity and I feel so fortunate! Basically Malia Obama and I wore the same dress - nbd. Possibly the coolest thing ever- he designs looks for Free People and Anthropologie check them out here: Anthropologie (i am wearing this shirt/ dress below) and Free People. Don't even try to forget this name because soon enough it will be everywhere!! Check out my outfit picks below and if you like what you see, check out KAS New York at http://www.kasnewyork.com .


















No comments:

Post a Comment