Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Furrylicious: Transitioning

Hey, so wheres spring? Its already March and its freezing! Ahhh. I want warm weather!! In anticipation of the 50 degree weather hitting New York this weekend I decided to post about what to wear for all weird weather. Global warming at its finest. I paired this uh-mazing fur vest from LARK with a cute and summery tank with an amazing beaded neck from ASTR. Also, can we talk about the TopShop that opened up in my +Nordstroms a long time ago that I never saw!! OMG!! I got these amazing burgundy pants and black croc shoes. These slip ons are the winter/ spring/ fall whenever staple. Its a must. I have 3 pairs now!!! (if you count toms) Also, if you don't have a fur vest, get one! Not only is it the easiest thing to wear day/ night, you can dress it up or down and its also like wearing a blanket. How can you say no to that!!!! One of my favorite looks yet... and all from Nordstroms xx












No comments:

Post a Comment