Monday, September 1, 2014

Bye, Summer

Crying to the thought that school starts tomorrow... I remember my first day in Barcelona like it was yesterday. This summer felt so short, yet a great one. I had the best experiences and couldn't have asked for a better 2 months. I honestly cannot believe I am a junior. How about I skip this year and try again next september?? Junior year will be strenuous to say the least, but hopefully rewarding... Anyways, my summer uniform was a casual tank and jean shorts and I adopted a hat this year. I never really liked wearing hats, however I wore hats sooo much this summer and I kind of love it. I did a little collab with Miusig NY and fell in love with this cap. Preaching happiness for this year...

What I Wore
 Miusig NY cap
Urban Outfitters tank
Free People shorts
Matisse  boots






No comments:

Post a Comment