Thursday, August 21, 2014

Oops!

Hi! So this outfit went with me on an interesting journey. I started out in Union Square and went to TriBeCa for the first time ever to try aqua spinning. If you don't know what that is, its spinning in a pool. MIND BLOWN. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever done. I highly recommend it and I will definitely be back soon... Post aqua spinning, my friend and I decided to walk to SoHo. We ended up going in the completely wrong direction and ending up in the Financial District and Wall Street. A little side note, I am a huge econ person, so being on Wall Street was the most amazing thing. Yes, I know, i'm such a tourist.

What I Wore
Pull and Bear (awesome find in Spain) - tank
Free People- shorts
Longchamp- bag








No comments:

Post a Comment