Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cold Shoulder

An outfit can make or break a day. IN LOVE with this awesome find from Free People (the shirt) and also the shorts, coincidentally from Free People. I have never tried a one shoulder shirt before, and I think i definitely need to get some more. Walking around Soho today was amazing and the weather was beyond perfect. Also, I got a Mister Softee, which I hadn't had in forever and my friend introduced to me Café Aroma - a must go for coffee. Dinner at Mercer Kitchen, a new favorite of mine. Summer in the city is beyond perfect. :) So sad to be leaving in a few days, but I'm going to Europe, so I really can't complain!! Stay tuned for some awesome pics of all my adventures...

What I Wore
Free People one shoulder top
Free People jean shorts
Louis Vuitton (vintage, but similar) crossbody
Supergas sneaks
Ray- Bans sunnies







No comments:

Post a Comment