Monday, February 3, 2014

Indie Vibe

Fashion week is in 2 days... and I REALLY wish i could go, but nope. So, I am trying to forget about the biggest week of the year in fashion (even though i will be so close) and thinking about music festivals. When given this awesome maxi from CCH Collection, I instantly thought of ways to make it more me. ( I am not a huge maxi girl because i am short-ish) However, I found these awesome Vaneli shoes with a slight heel and I felt very winter Coachella. Oh, and this was while there was a blizzard outside. Clearly you can see where my mind is at. And I felt it need a subtle, yet cute pop of sparkle and my fav army jacket from Brandy Melville. The headband is actually a necklace. This was my Serena moment (the white party hair-do). I have a Gossip Girl obsession. xx And if you are going to fashion week, I am beyond jealous of you, but enjoy!!
Shop CCH Collection here: http://shop.cchcollection.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment