Thursday, January 16, 2014

Time Flies

Hey everyone!!!!!! I cant believe how fast this year has gone by and it's crazy that i have been blogging for just about a year now. I just have a few tips and also some of my fav, year round watches. First, my blog has grown from 5 views a day to 60 views daily-- crazy, right. . Also, for the year to come, i hope to expand my blog to more outfits posts from yours truly and change up my website a little. OK.. so now for the fashion part of my post i have one huge tip: WEAR A WATCH. Why, you may ask? Well, as i have begun to learn, its always good to know the time and most people do not enjoy a late arriver. So the hottest watches right now are either sporty watches- i wear these to school, silver watches - a casual day out, and my personal fav- GOLD WATCHES, which one? hmmm.... probably this Movado watch. If I can teach anyone a valuable lesson from this post, its to never suggest a $500 watch as a halfway to 30 birthday present. Might of made that mistake. Also, I just wanted to say how psyched i am for spring and ASOS has probably the best Spring/ Summer dresses ever!!! Go look!!
xx
Also check these websites/ programs out for some extra blogging info or contact me via email or any social media platform.










<a href="http://d9df46u6tcjb1w34s-pfz12p23.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

<a href="http://225fffp31fsc7me6b2ogkhxeec.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment