Friday, September 27, 2013

Back to Basics

Hey guys! So i am back (for good) and i know its been a long time but its been a tough couple of weeks of school. Since Paris Fashion Week is currently going on for Spring 2014 and Fall kind of makes me depressed, i decided to post about the upcoming spring fashions but on the down low. I mean, most bloggers wear these outrageous and amazing outfits and personally I would love to have every piece, but its not very realistic. Being a teen inspired by the fashion world i try to take trends and dull them down while still being original. My friends and I had a huge shoot and it was so much fun! Heres one of the outfits i loved for perfect daily influence for those great spring florals. Also if you want to send me comments, concerns or want to work with me on a project please email me marley.splashofbrunette@gmail.com. Thanks! Just pretend Spring is right around the corner... xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment