Saturday, May 25, 2013

The White Truth

You know the rule about white, right? No white before memorial day or after labor day, well i like to break those rules. I wear white BEFORE memorial day. Why am I so cool? White on white looking hot. White pants are perfect for all year round especially the fun weekend that is this weekend. Even though its freezing here (50 degrees!) I am still going to try and wear my white. Memorial weekend is the official start of summer, whenever that really is, but i am still breaking out the sweaters and turning up the heat. I blame global warming. Anyways, I like to wear white with a bright colorful shirt to use the effect of the clean color white and make it pop. If you are going out, my favorite classy look is always the go- to white on white. Clean perfection. Fashion tips. Also, I went thrift shopping today! I got a few old mom jeans to cut up and turn into shorts and i am really excited. $8 Levi's , yes please! Bargain shopping. Post to come about my thrift shopping experiences and tips. Have a fun Memorial weekend and lets hope it warms up! xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment