Friday, March 22, 2013

Floral has a dark side

Its officially spring! so to celebrate i have decided to do a post about floral patterns. Honestly, I florals are not my favorite, but i love the dark colors with the flowers this year. It contrasts and i think it looks amazing! Its still cold outside, so dark colors are still good. (thats my reasoning) But I really am excited to get some floral shirts, pants, shorts, and dresses for spring and summer to look perfect. I really love the Dolce and Gabbana floral collection and i have a few pictures from it below. Also, I included my favorite thing this season, blue, floral pants. I never thought i would say that. Wow. Anyways, here are my favorite floral clothes and I hope you get inspired and use it in your own wardrobe for the season. Going shopping tomorrow for the necessities! (let me know what i should get below) xx































No comments:

Post a Comment